New Year's Checklist
Apparently I am only able to make these lists on even-numbered years.
- At least post this list before the end of January.
- Commence fatherhood.
- Develop a sustainable everyday rhythm, accounting as best I can for that incoming sea change.
- Take care of girls throughout.
- Write Horizontigo, soup to nuts.
- Bring out guitar within PSG.
- Keep up the pace of new a capella stuff as well, natch.
- Get the roof replaced! And remake some of the rooms, attic or no.
- Check in with some of the many friends I've been neglecting so awfully.
- Update things around here, even.
- Taking a leaf from Karin--see some Albanians one on one whom I usually see only in family units.
- Bike more. Bike in the snow. Work out a better cargo system and do real work by bike. Fare afield with Brian and/or Gene. Maybe scrape some time to do some TBR work again.
- See Dunns. One way or another.
- Acclimate to a few new foodstuffs.
- Learn enough Linux to make the laptop my primary machine.
- Read a bit more.
- Do Christmas shopping early, like over-the-summer early.
- Find a few good new faces for CAB.
- Bake a cake or two for no particular reason.
- Make next year's list before next year!